October 9, 2020 Version
* Saint Francis of Assisi Kitchen will continue to provide a hot nutritious meal seven days per week between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Meals will be distributed on the Vine Street side of the building in grab and go containers.
* Additionally, evening meals will again be served in the same manner as above on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
* The Saint Francis Client Choice Food Pantry remains open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
* The Saint Francis of Assisi Free Clothing Store is open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
* The Mid-Valley Outreach Program located in Olyphant, Archbald and Carbondale is suspended at this time.
* The most ideal time for us to receive food or clothing donations Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11 am until 2 pm at the pantries located at 504 Penn Avenue.
Financial contributions may be made by check or online at www.stfranciskitchen.org.
All necessary changes will be posted and recorded on option 6 of the Saint Francis of Assisi Kitchen voice-mail system at (570) 342-5556.