February 8, 2022 Version
* Saint Francis of Assisi Kitchen will continue to provide a hot nutritious meal seven days per week between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Beginning Sunday, April 4, 2021, meals will continue to be available for dine-in (up to 50% capacity).
* Additionally, evening meals will be served in the same manner as above on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
* The Saint Francis Client Choice Food Pantry remains open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AND FRIDAY from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
* The Saint Francis Free Clothing Store is open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. At this time, people are allowed inside to shop on a very limited basis.
* Hot nutritious meals are served each Wednesday at 12 noon at Holy Cross Parish at Saint Patrick’s Church in Olyphant as well as Lackawanna Heritage Apartments. Additionally, meals are served each Thursday at 12 noon at Saint Rose of Lima Church in Carbondale as well as neighboring high-rise buildings. The Mid-Valley Outreach Program located in Archbald is suspended at this time.
* The most ideal time for us to receive food or clothing donations is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11 am until 2 pm at the Client Choice Food Pantry and the Free Clothing Store located at 504 Penn Avenue. Please check our website at stfranciskitchen.org or visit our facebook page or call 570-342-5556 for the most current updates before coming with donations. Please do not leave donated items of any sort outside of the buildings.
Please check our website at stfranciskitchen.org or visit our facebook page or call 570-342-5556 for the most current updates before coming with donations. Please do not leave donated items of any sort outside of the buildings.
Financial contributions may be made by check or click here to donate online.
All necessary changes will be posted and recorded on option 6 of the Saint Francis of Assisi Kitchen voice-mail system at (570) 342-5556.