Position Title: Office Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform, oversee and manage clerical duties like answering telephones, emails, mailings, etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports related grant funded food and donated items
- Manage new hire paperwork, timesheets, vacation and sick time for a staff of 10-15 employees
- Periodically help coordinate events and provide support to a large Advisory Board
The successful candidate will have:
- High moral character and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma (Post-secondary course work preferred but not essential)
- Familiarity with computer programs like Office Suite
- Excellent time management abilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4, 2022.